Sunday, October 9, 2011

October 9, 2011

CHERISH THE MEMORIES THAT YOU MAKE WITH THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE!!!


Today my family enjoyed a second day of beautiful weather that we were blessed with. Yesterday we walked around Gettysburg, PA, and today we drove to Pine Grove Furnace State Park in Pennsylvania. Even though I have lived near this state park my entire life, I had never visited this place in the past. The above house is called the Pine Grove Furnace Mansion which the foreman lived in years ago when the furnace was in operation. This house mesmerized me because I truly love Victorian homes and old architecture. My family was making memories as we were walking around this state park and taking pictures of the sites. I will cherish these new memories for years to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment