Thursday, December 22, 2011

December 22, 2011

PAY ATTENTION TO THE DOORS THAT OPEN FOR YOU!!!
FOLLOW THE PATH THEY MAY LEAD!!!



Do you pay attention to all the doors which may open for you? Do you pass by opportunities, because the door which opens may not present the ideal situation that you were looking for? Don't be blind to what the Universe may be bringing your way just because things do not meet your criteria at the time. Watch for open doors and follow the path which may lead you to your dreams.

Today I was given a part-time permanent job. It is not the job that I want, but it provides me with my foot in the door which may lead to a full-time position in the near future.  I had to sacrifice substituting hours and take a pay cut in order to get the position, but I believe this job will lead me to something better very soon. Like another employee told me, sometimes we have to do what we don't want in order to get what we do want. 

Watch for those open doors and let them lead you to your destiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment