Saturday, January 19, 2013

January 19, 2013

YOU MUST PUSH PAST THE PAIN AND THE HURT AND ALLOW IT TO MAKE YOU A STRONGER AND A BETTER 
YOU!


Have you been hurt emotionally throughout your life? Do past hurts keep pulling you down? Past hurts can either control us, or we can learn to become a stronger and better person because of those hurts.

I could go into a huge, long story of how I have been hurt in my lifetime from being called an illegitimate bastard who should have never been born to being called a myriad of other degrading names, but that makes me sound like a victim and not a victor. I could go into a tirade about how I was rejected in so many different social groups including my own families. How would that help you? That would only make you feel sorry for me, and I don't want that. Sure I have been through a lot of pain and hurt throughout my lifetime; however, I have also been quite blessed in my lifetime as well! I keep learning each day to push past the hurt and the pain and learn to become stronger!

How do you do that? Focus on the good! Focus on the blessings! Focus on everything and everyone that God has blessed you with! Focus on the family and friends who love you and who accept you! STOP focusing on the negative and ONLY focus on the positive! Surround yourself with those who will lift you up and not with those who will tear you down! Find that silver lining in that dark past! Become a stronger and a  better YOU every single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment