Saturday, July 21, 2012

July 21, 2012

DON'T FOCUS SO MUCH ON WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK!!!

When I woke up this morning, the thought that was running through my mind was, "I wonder what my friends and family members think of me for nearly begging total strangers for help on my Inspirational page by asking them to buy my belongings?" I immediately thought, "They must think that I am a total loser!" Then I thought, "You know what! It doesn't matter what they think, because they are not living my life! They are NOT facing the struggles that my family is now facing, so truly it's none of their business; especially if they do not want to help my family!" Don't live your life focused on what other people think! If you do that, you will never succeed at anything in life!

The fact of the matter is this: I am not begging any of my family or friends for any kind of help. They know what we are facing, and they can either ignore what my family is facing or they can offer to help. Most are ignoring our situation which is 100% alright. Let's face it! People have their own struggles, their own worries, and their own lives to live, so I cannot sit around expecting family or friends to give up their valuable time or money to help me! I have to take the bull by the horns and I need to do what I can for my family. In this case, it means parting with some belongings that have been sitting around my house collecting dust. Not only am I clearing out my house and funding my "Bathroom Project from Hell" I am also offering items to people that they may cherish or may give to a loved one as a gift. It's a win-win situation!

Don't stop from doing something just because you may be afraid of what other people may think. Not everyone is going to agree with what you do. However, they are not the ones living your life. Only you know what is right for you. If I can help my family by selling a few resin figures, then, by golly, I am going to do it. I cannot focus on what other people think!

No comments:

Post a Comment