Monday, February 6, 2012

February 6, 2012

EMBRACE THE BLESSINGS THAT NEW BEGINNINGS BRING!!!


There may come a time in our lives when what we have been doing no longer works in our favor. For instance, for the past three years, I have been a substitute teacher's aide with my local public school district. About a month ago, I had the opportunity to accept a very part-time job as a lunch aide. I took the job as a way to get my foot in the door. However, even though my pay increased by nearly a dollar, the hours I now worked decreased which caused my family financial stress. I still looked at this opportunity as a blessing, and in doing so about a week after I accepted the job, I received a call from a different company for a full-time position that I have been wanting for a long time. So, I interviewed for the position, and I was offered the job. 



On Friday, I closed the door to the school district I have worked for the last three years. Now, tomorrow morning will be a day of new beginnings. I am going to embrace this positive change in my life, because my family needs this blessing in our lives. We need the income this full-time job will provide for us. Embrace the change and blessings that new beginnings bring!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment