Monday, February 13, 2012

February 13, 2012

FORGIVE, LET GO, AND MOVE ON!!!


Has anyone ever hurt you so badly that it took you a very long time to forgive them and to move on? There have been people in my own life who were very close to me who ended up hurting me deeply. Since I was close to these people, there were some wounds which took years to heal. I didn't just forgive these people overnight; however, I did have to forgive them in order to move on with my own happiness.



How did I forgive? I had to let go! I had to let go of the words that stabbed me through my heart. I had to let go of the person's ignorance who didn't know any better than to hurt others. Once I was able to let go of the hurt, I could then forgive those people who hurt me, and then I could move on with my wonderful life!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment