Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 10, 2012

LAUGH DAILY!!!
Paradise isn't Perfect! Even Unicorns Have to Fart Sooner or Later!


Do you laugh every day? Have you ever heard the saying that a day without laughter is a day wasted? Life is meant to be enjoyed, so we need to learn to laugh. Laughing relieves stress and anxiety. My son and husband make me laugh every day! They can find the humor in just about anything. Tonight as I was contemplating what to write about, my husband told me to write about unicorns and how paradise isn't perfect. Of course I didn't understand, but my son soon piped in with the following comment: "Even unicorns have to fart sooner or later!" I immediately started laughing. Apparently they had watched a video online of a unicorn farting and blowing up a car with its fart. I know that probably sounds like something stupid to write about, but the story made me laugh hysterically, so I decided to write about laughing every day even if it is laughing about farting unicorns.


The moral of the story is that life is not perfect! That even the most beautiful creatures in the Universe have their own issues. So lighten up and laugh every single day!!! Laugh as often as you can!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment