Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January 24, 2012

REST WHEN YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL!!!

Dear Friends, I apologize for the late post. I wanted to blog something last night; however, my family went out to eat at a new restaurant in our town, and when I returned home, I was not feeling well at all. I didn't even turn on my computer to update my Inspirational page. I lied down on the couch, and I went to sleep very early in the evening. I could have pushed through my stomach upset and logged on; however, I would not have been able to focus clearly, and I would have made my family miserable, because things would have probably upset me very easily. So, I took the evening off, and I rested.

It is very important to rest when you are not feelings well. This gives our bodies time to heal properly. If we keep pushing ourselves, we just get sicker. So, the next time you are not feeling well, take it easy, and even go to sleep early if need be! Rest, rest, rest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment