Friday, January 6, 2012

January 6, 2012

SHED YOUR INFERIORITY COMPLEX!!!


This was one of my topics I wrote about last year; however, it is the only topic that has been going through my head all day long. I suppose I have been thinking about inferiority for the last several days. There are a few people in my life whom I feel very inferior while I am around them. Then this morning I began to think of this quote that Eleanor Roosevelt said. "No one can make you feel interior without your consent." 

The only reason I am feeling inferior is because I am allowing myself to feel that way. I am a good person, and there is no reason for me to feel inferior. If people are thinking negatively of you, it does not mean that you need to feel the same way about yourself! You need to work on your self-esteem, and you need to realize that you are much more than any negative comment that people may make to you. Shed those feelings of inferiority and embrace the beautiful life before you!

No comments:

Post a Comment