Sunday, January 8, 2012

January 8, 2012

SPREAD LOVE TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!!
Your Days Will Become Brighter!!!


In this crazy, chaotic, and hectic world that we live in, it is easy to forget to spread love to everyone we know! We might think that we do not have to voice our love to the people we see on a daily basis, because in the backs of our minds, we may feel that they already know. However, I can guarantee you that those people we care about would feel a whole lot better if we told them on a regular basis how much we love them! I tell my son and husband several times every single day how much I love them and how much they mean to me! 



We can even spread LOVE to strangers as we walk down the street. A simple smile or a little hello can go a long way to brighten someone's day, and we are spreading love by doing these acts.



Spread LOVE to everyone you know, and your days will become brighter!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment