Thursday, January 12, 2012

January 12, 2012

HELP SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE!!!


When was the last time you extended your helping hands to a wonderful cause? When did you donate to your favorite charity? Sometimes, life can become really hectic, and we might forget to help out by supporting worthy causes. 



Today as I was looking at my Facebook page, a friend had shared a page that really caught my eye. The page was called: "Beautiful and Bald Barbie" and the people who created the page is trying to get Mattel Toy Company to make a bald Barbie for little girls who may be suffering from cancer, and who have lost their hair due to chemotherapy treatments. There were two other conditions listed that creates hair loss as well: Alopecia and Trichotillomania. Since my husband suffered from cancer, and I knew what it was like when he lost his hair; I immediately was touched by this cause to help young children deal with their hair loss. So what did I do? I shared the page on my Inspirational Sayings & Blessings Facebook page as well as my personal page. I am in support of this great cause. 


No comments:

Post a Comment