Monday, January 16, 2012

January 16, 2012

GET YOUR MIND OFF OF YOURSELF AND HELP SOMEONE WHO MAY BE LESS FORTUNATE THAN YOU!!!


What are you going to do this year to help others who may be less fortunate than you? Do you give much thought to helping others? In years past, I have always waited till the last minute to buy things for a good cause, such as Toys for Tots or The Angel Tree Program through the Salvation Army. This year I have decided that I am going to start my shopping early, and I actually started my shopping tonight! I bought a Barbie doll for either program for the upcoming Christmas holiday in 2012. I decided I will check the clearance racks of my local stores for any good deals, and tonight, I bought a Barbie for 50% off the already marked down price! Each week, I will try to add another toy to my collection, and hopefully I will be able to double the amount of toys that I gave this past year. Stop thinking about yourself and start thinking of different ways that you can help someone who might be less fortunate than you! Giving makes you feel GREAT!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment