Monday, January 30, 2012

January 30, 2012

WHEN YOU ARE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU ALREADY HAVE, YOU WILL RECEIVE MORE BLESSINGS!!!


Today at work I was discussing with my co-worker my new upcoming job that I will be starting next week.  She mentioned to me that my husband and I got another car just in time for me to start my new job. I told her that I do believe that my new job is meant to be, because everything has been falling into place very easily. I had a job interview on a Friday, my husband and I found a car we could afford on the following Monday, we picked up the car on Tuesday, and then on Thursday I was offered the position that I interviewed for. Plus, I was able to work out a two week notice with my present job, because my training doesn't start until February 7! Everything fell right into place at the exact right times. I told my co-worker that this all happened in my favor, because I was very grateful for the part-time job I have been working with her! I told her I loved my job and working with the people there! 



I am a firm believer that once you are grateful for what you already have, then you will be blessed with even more! Even if you don't like the job you presently have, be grateful that you have a job! In this economy many people would love to have the position you are currently in! Get grateful and watch your world change for the better!



No comments:

Post a Comment