Thursday, January 5, 2012

January 5, 2012

RELEASE ANGER QUICKLY!!!
It's not a positive asset to your life!!!


Did you ever have one of those days where you feel like ripping out your hair or spitting fire? Well, that was me today. I got extremely upset when I found out that the company I have been subbing for hired two people externally for a position that I have been trying to get for three years now. I was very upset, because I just accepted a very part-time position that I wasn't even interested in just in order to get my foot in the door. It's not like I don't have experience for the position, because I have nearly 16 years experience working with children in all kinds of different settings from detentions centers to daycare centers, and I love working with children. I was angry for hours after finding out about this situation. It made me so angry that I ended up falling asleep on my couch tonight. That is how much the entire situation exhausted me. Learn to release anger quickly!!! It's not a positive asset to your life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment