Friday, May 25, 2012

CONCERN YOURSELF LESS WITH THOSE WHO ARE NOT CONCERNED ABOUT YOU!!!

CARE FOR THOSE WHO CARE ABOUT YOU AND DON'T WAIT TILL TOMORROW!
TOMORROW MIGHT BE TOO LATE!


Since Easter, I have been very down and concerning myself with people who never concern themselves with me. My thoughts were consumed in gloom and doom, and I was truly feeling sorry for myself. I was wasting so much of my precious time thinking about people who never think about me. Do you know what happened? I took away precious time from people who truly did care about me, and in the process, I lost a near and dear friend without having the chance to say good bye.

In the past 39 years of my life, I have been obsessed with the people who reject me. I have been engrossed in trying to figure out why these people don't want to be my friend and a part of my life. I put those people who truly do care about me on hold while I was lost in my own mind trying to make things clear. Well, today, the day after I lost one of my dearest friends, things are clear. All those people who rejected me do not matter! If they do not want me in their lives, I cannot force them to accept me, and I shouldn't even waste my time trying. However, those people who were there for me and my family during our darkest days are valuable gems, and I lost a precious diamond yesterday.

I knew something wasn't right. I saw the writing on the wall, but I ignored it. Just a few days ago, I thought to myself, I need to get in touch with my friend, but I let the thought go. I thought, "I'll do that tomorrow." Tomorrow came and it was too late! My friend was gone, and I never had the chance to say good bye. 

Don't waste your precious time and don't concern yourself with people who are unwilling to concern themselves with you! Move on and focus on those who truly care about you! Don't rob yourself of valuable time with those who mean the most! Let go of those who reject you and make room for those who love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment