Friday, April 6, 2012

March 31, 2012

YOU ARE AWESOME!


How do you feel about yourself? Do you unconditionally love yourself like God does, or do you condemn yourself on a daily basis? It takes some people a very long time to accept themselves for who they are. I used to be one of those people! I can honestly say that I used to be my own worst enemy. I had this recording in my mind that I would play over and over every single day of my life. That recording went something like this: "You're not good enough!" "You're not pretty enough!" "You're too fat!" "You will never amount to anything!" "You should have never married your husband, his family hates you, and he could have done a lot better!" "Your husband would be better off without you in his life!"

Imagine trying to live a happy life with these self-abusing thoughts running through your mind daily. It's not possible! I was miserable every day! I was unhappy, and I seriously didn't care who I let know that I was unhappy and miserable! I used to be one of those people who had to "tell it like it is!" However, most of time I was wrong. What I had to do was learn to accept myself and learn to love myself! Once I learned how to do that, my life changed in miraculous ways! Learn to accept yourself, because you are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment