Friday, April 6, 2012

March 30, 2012

LIFE ISN'T ABOUT DRAMA!


Do you know someone who is constantly fighting some sort of battle either personally or actually with another person? Do you know someone who is constantly gossiping about other people? Did you realize that if this person is talking about someone else to you, they are probably talking about you to someone else? These types of people always have to have some kind of chaos or drama surrounding them. Life isn't about drama!



I know what I am talking about, because I used to be one of these people. I was constantly getting sucked in to other people's drama filled lives. Do you know what happened to me time and time again? I became other people's scapegoat. Whatever I would say, those people would run to the people they were downing in front of me, and they would tell them every little thing I had said about them. Plus, most of the time, they would add things to what I had supposedly said. However, they would twist my words to make themselves look good, and they would make me look like an evil bitch from hell. Many relationships got ruined from me being involved with this type of drama. 



However, I did not want to live that way, so I had to walk away from the people who were constantly making me look bad. I had to turn my back, and I had walk away from some (what I thought were) close friendships. However, the only closeness was on my side, because those other people did not care about me at all! If they did, they would have never lied about me, and they would have never gotten me involved in needless drama! Life is not about drama, so don't get too caught up in it!


No comments:

Post a Comment