Friday, April 6, 2012

April 4, 2012

DON'T WISH YOUR LIFE AWAY!
ENJOY TODAY!


Do you find yourself constantly saying, "I can't wait till tomorrow!" or "I can't wait till we get to go on vacation next month!" or "I will be happy when this party next week is over then things will finally get back to normal!" What you are doing is wishing your life away. Instead of enjoying today, you are anticipating tomorrow which may never get here, or by the time it does, the plans you originally had may turn out totally different. 

I found myself doing this very thing this week. I was wishing for certain things to be over, and it was robbing me of the joy that I should have been feeling in the here and now! Don't get so caught up in tomorrow that you forget to enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment