Friday, April 6, 2012

April 5, 2012

DO YOU WANT TO BE HAPPY?
THEN BE HAPPY! 
IT'S A PERSONAL CHOICE!


Are you traveling through life trying to find happiness? Did you ever realize that being happy is a personal decision one must make? For many years of my own life, I was searching for happiness. No matter what I did, no matter what I accomplished, no matter what I gained in material objects, I still could not find happiness. I poured my soul into religion and self-help books, but I still could not figure out how to be happy. Then one day, it hit me! Happiness is a personal choice that each person needs to make on his or her own! If you want to be happy you just need to simply be happy! It's as easy as that! Our circumstances are not what should determine our happiness. We need to just be happy regardless of what difficulties we may be facing. If you want to be happy, then decide to be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment