Friday, April 6, 2012

April 3, 2012

YOU CAN ONLY FEEL INFERIOR IF YOU ALLOW YOURSELF TO FEEL THAT WAY!


Feeling inferior is exactly that "A feeling!" Guess what we can do with our feelings? Yes, we can change them! If you are feeling inferior, you are only feeling this way, because you are allowing yourself to feel that way! You might be thinking, "Well, you don't understand, because my family or my spouses family won't accept me." Well, friend, I can tell you that I totally understand how you feel, but you are the one allowing yourself to feel that way! Instead of feeling inferior or self-pity, look at the situation as their loss. If someone doesn't want to be your friend, they are the ones missing out. There is a big world out there with lots of people in it who would love to be your friend! Focus less on those who won't accept you and focus more on those who care about you. Don't allow yourself to feel inferior because of a few people. Move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment