Friday, April 6, 2012

April 1, 2012

DON'T BE A FOOL!


Do you pretend to be someone you are not just to fit into the group? Do you pretend to like things that you normally would never like just so some people will like you? I used to want to be accepted by so many different people, and I would act a different way to try to get them to accept me. However, what I was doing was being a fool! 

Don't make the same mistakes that I made! I was a nerd growing up and while in high school. I was the good girl who got good grades, and I would NEVER bend a rule! Over the years, I got labeled as "goody two shoes." I was the girl who always got picked last, and even in my own family, I was sort of an outcast. So, when it came to me being accepted into different social groups once I graduated from high school, I sometimes pretended to be someone I was not just so people would like me. That is foolish!

I am fine just as I am!!! Never again will I play the fool!

No comments:

Post a Comment