Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 1, 2012

WELCOME TO 2012!!!
CHOOSE A WORD THAT WILL HELP YOU TO LEAD A BETTER LIFE THIS YEAR!!!


MY WORD FOR 2012 = LOVE!!!

At the beginning of 2011, I made a decision to have the most positive year of my life, so I began this blog. My goal was to write a different inspirational message each day for 365 days! As of yesterday, I met that goal, so this year I am going to do things a little bit differently. My messages here on my blog will probably be considerably shorter. However, I hope the messages will still be inspiring!



This year I needed a different word to help guide me through my year. This time I have chosen the word LOVE!!! I am putting aside resentment, hatred, bitterness, and any other negative emotion that will hold me back from creating loving relationships with friends and family members. I am hoping that my relationships with others will become more positive! Love will guide me through 2012!



I encourage you to choose a word that might help you through this beautiful new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment