Sunday, January 15, 2012

January 15, 2012

DON'T WORRY ABOUT TOMORROW!!!
LET TOMORROW TAKE CARE OF ITSELF!!!


One time I heard a minister telling a story about this lady who came to him, and she kept telling him her problems. She was scared to death, because she was worried that her electric company was going to turn off her electric next week, because she knew that she would not be able to come up with the money to pay her bill on time. The minister kindly looked at the lady and asked her if there was anything she needed right now. She immediately said, "Well, yes, didn't you just hear me? My electric is going to be turned off next week, and I have no way of paying the bill." The minister looked at her and said, "I don't think you understand my question. Is there anything you need right now this very day? I am not speaking about next week." The lady shook her head no and told the minister that she did not need anything this very day. So, the minister sent her on her way, and he told her to let him know how everything turns out with her electric next week after the Sunday service.



A week passed, and the minister had to search out the lady the following Sunday. When he found her, he asked her how her situation turned out with her electric. She looked at the minister and said, "You will never believe what happened! I received a check in the mail the day my bill was due, and it was exactly the amount I needed to pay my electric bill! What do you think about that, minister?" The minister simply smiled and said, "Tomorrow took care of itself!"



The moral of the story is don't spend all your time today worrying about something that may or may not happen tomorrow. Enjoy today and let tomorrow take care of itself. Everything usually has a tendency to work itself out for the better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment