Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 4, 2012

WALK WITH YOUR HEAD HELD HIGH!!!


Are you aware of how you walk? Do you walk with your head held high while looking out at the beautiful world, or do you hang your head and look at your feet? As I was growing up, I was the person who stared at her feet while she was walking down the hall. Now as I am getting older, I have learned to hold my head up high and to look out at this amazing world. 

Life is a beautiful thing and we are on a beautiful planet, and it is meant to be observed. So the next time you walk anywhere, hold your head up high! Gain some confidence and stop looking at your feet all day long! You are worthy of holding your head up high! Look at your surroundings and look at where you are going! Hold you head up high!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment