Thursday, February 23, 2012

February 23, 2012

DON'T BE AFRAID TO STAND ON YOUR OWN TWO FEET!!!


When my husband was ill, many people confused my independence with a bad attitude or excuse my language, bitchiness. One family member told me that no one was willing to help my husband, son, and I because of my bad attitude. This person who made the comment hadn't spoken to me in years, so they no longer even know who I am. I am not sure why they still feel they know me, or why they feel they have a right to judge me. Then something dawned on me! Just because I do not ask people for help does not mean that I have a bad attitude! It does not mean I am a bitch! What it means is that I am willing to stand on my own two feet and do what needs to be done in my life even if I have to do it alone and by myself! If we are constantly asking others to prop us up, we will never learn to stand on our own two feet. Don't be afraid to stand on your own two feet! You will become stronger as soon as you learn how to stand tall on your own!


No comments:

Post a Comment