Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February 21, 2012

DON'T STRESS ABOUT NEW ADVENTURES!!!


Do you get stressed out when you start new endeavors in your life? Do you find yourself excessively worrying about starting new adventures in your life? This is usually how I feel when I start new jobs, and this is how I have been feeling for the past few days. Yesterday I started a new job, and I had myself so worked up and worried about the paperwork aspect of my job that I was awake all last night thinking about it. Today when I wrote my first note for my paperwork, my supervisor told me that I was doing a really great job. I was needlessly worrying about my paperwork when my supervisor was more than willing to walk me through it step by step. Don't be like me! Don't stress about the new adventures in your life! Take one day at a time!


No comments:

Post a Comment