Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February 1, 2012

OPEN YOUR HEART TO THE DIFFICULT PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE BY CHANGING YOUR PERSPECTIVE!!!


My mom is probably one of the most difficult people that I have had to try to get along with over the years. She is extremely negative, and it takes all my inner-strength to be around her. Today she needed me to go to the bank for her. She lives alone, so I need to do all her errands for her. As I was driving to her house after work today, I decided that I would invite her to my house for dinner tonight. I wasn't sure what her answer would be, because it is extremely hard to get her out of her house. However, I thought I would extend the offer, and to my surprise, she accepted. I decided to open my heart to people in my life who may difficult by changing my perspective of them.

I have to view why these people may be difficult and negative. Perhaps it is because they are lonely. Perhaps it is because they have had a hard life. Perhaps no one has ever taught them that they do not need to be angry every day of their lives. When I was with my mother today, I started talking to her about different ways of thinking including changing all negative thoughts into positive thoughts. I told her how powerful our thoughts are, and we can bring into existence what we think about all the time. Instead of getting angry from her negative remarks, I changed my perspective and tried to get her to look at things in a different light. Open your heart to difficult people! You might help to change their lives in a positive manner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment