Thursday, February 9, 2012

February 9, 2012

LISTEN TO THE WORDS OF YOUNG PEOPLE!!!
THEY SOMETIMES CAN TEACH US AMAZING LESSONS!!!


When I got home from work this afternoon, I was scanning through the different status updates other people had made on my facebook page. I soon found this picture with a lovely caption on my husband's art page. The quote read: "Quote from my son: The outside world is looking a little like Narnia this morning!" It amazed me at how my son viewed the freshly fallen snow that was surrounding our lamp post.  Here I was worried about having to drive an hour commute in this stuff called snow; however, my son was viewing it as a winter wonderland, such as Narnia. Listen to the words of the young people in your life! They may just teach you a lesson or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment