Friday, February 17, 2012

February 17, 2012

TAKE RISKS TO BETTER YOUR LIFE EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO DO IT AFRAID!!!


How many golden opportunities do you pass by, because you fear that you may fail? I am not sure if you realize this or not, but everything we do is a risk. Getting behind the wheel of your car everyday to drive to your present job is a risk. Walking across the street is a risk. We take many risks every single day! If you are facing a crucial decision in order to better your life, and if you are not sure what to do, I say better your life even if it means you have to do it afraid. 

Joyce Meyer has always been an inspiration to me! In many of her books, she teaches to "Do it afraid!" Don't just sit there and let life pass you by! Do it even if it means that you are frightened while starting to reach that new goal. 

Recently I started a new job, and today ended my two weeks of training. Monday morning I will start shadowing my supervisor then I will be on my own. Am I apprehensive about this new position? Absolutely! There is a tremendous amount of paperwork involved, so I am afraid that I might not understand it all. However, I am not going to let that apprehension stop me! I am going to do it afraid! Be willing to take that risk in order to better your life, and do it afraid if need be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment