Sunday, February 5, 2012

February 5, 2012

DO NOT LET YOUR NEGATIVE EMOTIONS RUIN YOUR DAYS!!!


Have you ever woke up in the morning in a not-so-good mood? Have you ever found yourself in an emotional slump, but you are not quite sure why you are in a bad mood? That was me this morning, and that mood lasted for most of my day. Half way through my day, I found myself crying for no apparent reason. Clearly, my negative emotions were ruining my beautiful Sunday. 



Old negative thoughts started creeping into my head. People's rejection and the way they ignore me were weighing very heavily on my mind. I was definitely having an attack of the inferiority complex. I was questioning so many important decisions I have made in my life from my marriage to the Easter dinner I am planning in April. 



Then I sat down and helped my son with his homework, and after we finished his History project, I felt much better. Just sitting with my son and helping him type his project made me feel so much better. Now, I am back to my normal self, watching the Big Game with my husband and son, and loving life once again! Don't let your negative emotions ruin any of your days!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment