Monday, February 27, 2012

February 27, 2012

DON'T LET YOUR NERVES GET THE BETTER OF YOU!!!


Do you let your nerves bring you down? Do you worry about things that will probably work their way out on their own? If you are like me, I usually stress and get bad nerves over things that I need not worry about. For instance, a few weeks ago I started a new job, and with new jobs come new responsibility. When I have to learn new things, my nerves get bad. Today I was worried about having to make changes to my paperwork that I submitted over the weekend. I had prepared myself to be stuck at the office for hours tonight; however, it only took me about 30 minutes to make my necessary changes. I had my nerves all worked up for no reason. Another area I have had my nerves worked up is planning an Easter dinner celebration for my family. I have been worried whether or not we will have enough stuff for the party from plates, cups, forks, spoons, and food. I have also been worried because some people have not yet signed up to bring a covered dish. However, I am allowing my nerves to get the better of me. Sometimes, we need to relax and not allow our nerves to get the better of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment