Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February 22, 2012

ONCE YOU ACCEPT YOURSELF, BEING INCLUDED INTO CERTAIN SOCIAL GROUPS NO LONGER HOLDS MUCH IMPORTANCE!!!


Not everyone we meet is going to like us and some will never accept us no matter what good we try to do for them or others. All my life I remember struggling with a very low self-esteem, so I put way too much emphasis on trying to "fit in" to certain social groups including my own family. As I have grown spiritually in the last two years, I have finally learned to accept myself just as I am. It's ok if other people do not like me. The only thing that matters is if I accept myself. The way I feel about myself is the only thing that matters. What others think is not relevant. Once you accept yourself, you no longer try so hard to "fit in" to certain social groups. You should never have to keep trying to prove who you are to others. They should be willing to accept you like you accept yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment