Saturday, February 4, 2012

February 4, 2012

DO YOU KNOW WHEN GOD IS TRYING TO GET YOUR ATTENTION???


In the last few years since my husband's illness, I have become more in tune with God dwelling within me! My spiritual growth has prospered more in the past year than any other time in my life. I can now tell when God is trying to get in touch with me, or when He is trying to warn me against thinking or saying something negative. This may sound a little strange, but when I am about to say something negative, the hairs on my head will start to rise up. When I feel this happen, I know that I need to keep my mouth shut. In the past, I have ignored these warning signs, and I have reacted negatively during difficult situations, such as when someone may be attacking my character. Instead of ignoring their words, I lashed back at them. Now, I am in tune with God dwelling within me, and I now know to rely on those warning signs that He gives me.

Can you recognize the signs when God is trying to get your attention? Get in tune with your body and the sensations of your body, and see if it might be God trying to warn you about something that may be happening in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment