Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 16, 2012

BE HAPPY NOW WHILE YOU ARE WORKING TOWARD YOUR DREAMS!!!


Have you ever heard people making the following comment, "I will be happy when......" I used to do this in my own life. I would finally be happy when I got a new car. I would finally be happy when we got a bigger house on a bigger piece of property. I would finally be happy when I got a new painting. I would be happy when I got a new angel for my angel collection. I would be happy when I finally earned my college degree. What I was doing was looking for happiness in material objects which was definitely not the place to be looking for happiness. I was waiting on happiness until I reached a dream oriented goal or until I obtained a materialistic item. What I didn't realize is that I could be happy while striving toward my goals.



A person's happiness is one's own responsibility, and it has nothing to do with the outside world. Even if we are facing struggles in our life, we can still be happy. Happiness is an inside job, so it is up to us whether to be happy, sad, mad, depressed, etc. It is a choice. So, why not choose to be happy while you are working toward your dreams! 



No comments:

Post a Comment