Thursday, January 2, 2014

January 2, 2014

NO MORE, NO MORE!


There comes a time in a person's life when they must say, "No more, No more," whether it be to a person or a thing! This phrase has been ringing through my ears for the last few days as the New Year approached. Learn to say, "No more," to that which does not serve you in a positive way! 

What am I going to say, "No more," to? Well, negative people and phrases that they try to curse me with! I have had a family member who has been trying to get me to believe for the past nearly 41 years that hell is on Earth. This person is much older than I, and they should be much wiser; however, they spew poison from their mouth on a daily basis. When I was younger, I believed this person. I believed her lies that life was misery. Do you know what I got? I got misery, anger, pain, and heartache! However, all these venomous words are merely poison which this person uses to try to drag me down to the pits of hell that is their reality. 

WELL! Hear me say, "NO MORE, NO MORE!" If this person chooses to believe that this precious gift of life is hell, then that is their prerogative; however, I do not have to listen, and I do not have to believe their false truths.  

Say, "NO MORE, NO MORE," to the negative naysayers in your life! Look at life as the blessing it truly is! Life is what we make it, and I believe that Heaven can be right here on this beautiful home we call Earth! God Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment