Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February 12, 2013

LETTING GO CREATES PEACE WITHIN!


What are you holding on to that is causing you pain? Is it unforgiveness, resentment, anger, animosity, or any other negative feeling that is taking control of who you are? What can you let go of that is taking up too much space within your mind? Once you let go of all the negative, a peace will take up residence within your soul. Let go and welcome the peace within!

For most of my life, I was holding on to situations and circumstances that were not beneficial to my well-being. Holding on to all that negativity was causing me great stress as well as depression and unhappiness. At the start of 2013, I decided that my motto for the year would be, "Let go!" Let go of what you might ask? Anything that does not serve or help me in a positive way. 

Do you know what has happened since I have "Let go?" My mind is no longer preoccupied with incessant negative thoughts. I no longer try to be part of different social groups. I have finally accepted how others feel about me. Fitting in no longer seems very important. I am happier, the depression has ceased, I laugh more, I smile more, I no longer care so much what other people think, especially about me, I have accepted me for who I am. I have finally "Let Go!" Try it and find your peace within! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment