Saturday, February 9, 2013

February 9, 2013

LIFE LESSONS CAN BE LEARNED EVERY SINGLE DAY IF YOU ARE RECEPTIVE TO WHAT THE UNIVERSE IS TRYING TO TEACH YOU!


Do you fight the same battles day after day or year after year? Do you find yourself going around the same mountain all the time? I learned a little lesson about a year ago, and that is we will face the same battles over and over again until we are ready to accept and learn the lesson. This lesson has helped me immensely, and some very old wounds have finally healed. Life lessons can be learned every single day; however, you need to be receptive to what the Universe is trying to teach you!


For many years, I could never figure out why I would always get sucked into other people's drama. I was constantly being blamed for situations in which I had no control over. Then one day I was reading Mike Dooley's, Infinite Possibilities, and he said what I said above. We will continue facing the same battle until we are ready to learn the lesson. Then as time progressed I could understand why I was facing the same battles and going through very similar situations on a regular basis. It was because I was failing to learn the lesson each time I faced the same battle. Then I learned how to walk away from the drama, and how to not allow negative situations into my life. I had finally learned the lesson.


If you are finding yourself in similar circumstances where it seems that you are facing the same hardships over and over again, maybe the Universe is trying to get your attention and trying to teach you a lesson. Open up and become receptive to what the Universe (God) is trying to teach you! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment