Sunday, March 17, 2013

March 17, 2013

CRYING CLEANSES THE SOUL!


Have you ever heard the saying that crying is not a sign of weakness. It is a sign that you have remained strong by yourself for too long. Did you ever notice how relieved you feel after a good cry? For me, it's like a ton of bricks have been removed from my shoulders. A good cry releases our stresses and cleanses our soul!

Lately, I feel as if I have been crying every single day. Looking back at my life and how many people were part of it and looking at it now where only a few people remain causes a good cry every once in a while. Crying also releases the stress of daily pressures, such as bills, disappointments, and expectations being shattered. However, tears can come from joy as well or a movie that pulls at your heart strings. 

Crying is natures way of cleansing the soul! So, if you find yourself pushed into a corner and if you are having trouble dealing with day-to-day circumstances, then sit down and have yourself a good cry. If you are anything like me, you will feel much better after the tears have fallen. Cry, release the stress and the burdens, and cherish a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment