Thursday, October 31, 2013

October 31, 2013

FEELINGS AFTER THE BIOPSY!




Funny how this blog started out as a means to stay positive after my husband's battle with cancer, and now, it's turned into a journal to help me through my battle with.....well, I'm not quite sure what to call it yet. We will find out on Monday if it's something to be worried about or not. However, a tumor is a tumor and it's extremely stressful to deal with. This week leading up to today has been an emotional roller coaster. One minute I'm happy and smiling, the next angry with a scowl on my face, and then it will lead to tears running down my face. However, I guess this is normal for anyone facing that they may have cancer.



Today was my biopsy, and I have to be honest that it wasn't as bad as what you may hear. It was not painful, and the only thing I felt throughout the procedure was forceful pressure. Now that I am back home, I am a bit sleepy, so I've decided to spend the afternoon on the couch. So, if you need to have a biopsy done, but you've been putting it off because you are afraid that it's going to hurt, go get it done! It's truly not that bad!



So, now we have another four days to wait until we get the test results. I don't like it that the town I live in takes so long to get test results back. I wish I could have the results before the weekend, but just as my husband waited for his results, I will have to wait for mine. In the meantime, I'm going to surround myself with things I like. One of those things is butterflies, so that is the reason there are butterflies on this post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment