Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December 31, 2013

NEW WORD/PHRASE FOR A NEW YEAR!


It's hard to believe that in a few hours we will be saying good bye to 2013 and hello to 2014! This year has flown right by! For the past three years, I have chosen a word that helps to get me through the year. This all started in 2011 after my husband's bout with cancer. I decided that 2011 would be the most positive year of my life thus far, so in 2011, my word for the year was "Positive!" In 2012, I chose the word, "Love!" This past year, I chose a phrase which was, "Let Go!" So with this new year approaching very rapidly, I have decided to choose a phrase once again! My new phrase for 2014 will be:

"Acceptance of Things in which I Cannot Change!"

Not only will I let this new phrase help me through this new year, I will also continue to learn and grow from the past words and phrases that have helped me in the last three years!

If you choose a word or phrase to help you through 2014, I would love to hear about it! Please feel free to leave a comment! Happy New Year to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment