Saturday, November 2, 2013

November 2, 2013

NOT EVERYONE CARES!

It is a sad truth that we all must face, not everyone cares anything about us or what we may have to face! Hell! Not everyone is even going to like us! It doesn't matter how nice we are to people, and it doesn't matter how many time we try to make our wrongs right, there are people out there who could give a rat's ass about us! And these wonderful people in our lives will lash out at us and call us all kinds of names and derogatory comments when we are at our lowest points.



I'm not sure about you, but I am over these types of people! I'm am tired of laying my heart on the line and trying to make my wrongs right just to be emotionally bashed by some cruel, hateful, insensitive person. This time I'm calling it as I see it. That person who bashes others when they are at their lowest points in life have serious problems of their own. I will no longer internalize it and beat myself up over it. It is simply their opinion of me, and there is nothing written in stone that their opinion is right! 



It has taken me 40 years to realize that I am a wonderful person! If others cannot see that, then that is their loss. Am I being conceited? No! I am finally starting to recognize my self-worth! I suggest that you do the same thing! Don't listen to those evil people! God created you to be you! So, NEVER let anyone stop you! God bless you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment