Saturday, March 10, 2012

March 10, 2012

BE THE SUNSHINE IN SOMEONE'S LIFE!!!


So often, we get so caught up in our daily lives and our routines that we forget that there are people in this world who might need our help. They might need an ear to talk to, a shoulder to cry on, or simply someone to show them that they care. In my own life, I will have days that I feel alone. I call these my "emo" days. I will find myself crying for no apparent reason. Then someone will shine their light on me, and I can crawl out of that deep, dark funk that I was falling back into. Just as my friends shine their light on me, I have to be willing to shine on them when they are having a bad day. Be willing to be the sunshine in someone else's life!!! Show them you care today!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment