Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March 27, 2012

LIFE IS TRULY AMAZING!!!


If you know me well, you know that Aerosmith is my all time favorite band! Out of all of Aerosmith's songs two speak to me more than any; Dream On and Amazing. I posted the video for Amazing above, but I have to say that I am not a huge fan of this video. I don't think it gives the lyrics justice. However, if you can look past the video and listen to the lyrics, then you will find out how so many people fall flat on their faces sometime in their lives, but they keep moving forward. There was a time in my own life when my wings were broken, and you cannot fly with broken wings. Just like the song says; "Life's a journey not a destination!" Live your life with no regrets. Each mistake we make is a stepping stone to lead us to become a better person. Life truly is AMAZING!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment