Thursday, March 15, 2012

March 15, 2012

BE MINDFUL HOW YOU REACT TO PEOPLE!!!

How do you react to people who tick you off? Do you yell and scream at them? Do you tell them how it is? Do you walk away and act like nothing ever happened? If you anger easily and if people discover this flaw you have, you may become an easy target for personal attacks. This is how I used to be, and I could never figure out why it seemed like I was always in the middle of drama. It was because people had found my Achilles heel. People knew that if they accused me of things that I had no control over that I would blow like a fuse of dynamite. 



In the past two years, I have learned how to control my temper and how I react to people who might be trying to set me off. Sometimes, people will say things on purpose just to see how you will react. These are tests we are put through in our lives, and we can learn from each experience. In the past year, I can see how much I have grown. If someone sends me a message that I do not agree with, I simply say "Thank you!" then I move on. Don't allow people to have such power over you! Don't let someone else be in control of your life! Take the reigns and tell yourself that you will no longer react negatively to those who might be purposefully trying to anger you. Learn to be mindful of how you react to others!


No comments:

Post a Comment