Sunday, March 11, 2012

March 11, 2012

DON'T HARBOR HATE IN YOUR HEART!!!


This weekend I kept thinking about a few people who have me blocked on Facebook. These people are family members, and for the longest time, I let the fact that they have me blocked to bother me and to get me down. Yesterday was one of those emotional (emo) days where I was allowing these thoughts to ruin my day. Then this morning when I work up, I had the following thoughts running through my head.....just because they have me blocked does not mean that I am the one with the problem and their having me blocked is their loss, because I am an AWESOME person! Their having me blocked proves that they are still stuck in the past, and they are judging me for things that have happened long ago. There is nothing I can do to change the situation, because I have tried to prove my worth to them in the past which only made things worse.



So, the best thing to do is not to focus on the two or three people who feel the need to keep me blocked, and focus on the 10,000+ people who enjoy my messages each day!!! I have no room in my heart to harbor hate and I refuse to do that on the account of a few!!! Instead I will send LOVE their way through my thoughts and prayers! Never harbor hate in your heart! It is a life and energy drainer!


No comments:

Post a Comment