Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March 14, 2012

DON'T STAY ANGRY FOR VERY LONG!!!
IT IS PRECIOUS HAPPINESS BEING STOLEN THAT YOU WILL NEVER GET BACK!!!


Today started out really rocky, and I found myself becoming extremely stressed out over a situation that I had no control over. As I was sitting there fuming, I was extremely aware of my mood, and I did not like the emotions that I was feeling. So, I could let that one little incident ruin my entire day, or I could accept it for what it was and move on. I chose the later decision. Even though I was not happy with how my morning had started did not mean that the rest of my day had to go on with the same negative angry emotions. I decided to put on a smile and move on! That is what everyone needs to do when faced with anger. Don't stay angry for too long! It robs you of beautiful and precious happiness that you can NEVER get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment