Sunday, March 18, 2012

March 18, 2012

LEARN TO BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!


Have you ever heard the figure of speech, "Bite your tongue?" What that means is to be quiet when you really want to give someone a piece of your mind. Over the last few years, I have become really good at biting my tongue. There are times when I am around certain people who just rub me the wrong way, and it takes all I have to remain silent. 



Today was one of those days! Anytime I am around my mother, I have to bite my tongue. She is a very negative person! She is so bad that the only comments that usually come out of her mouth are negative. I have learned to keep my mouth shut around my mother, because it is better than getting into a really bad argument.



You may have people like this in your own life, and if you do, learn to bite your tongue when you around them! It will save you from numerous pointless arguments and drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment