Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 1, 2013

CHOOSE A WORD OR PHRASE TO HELP YOU THROUGH 2013!!!



Seems like the original post I made yesterday was deleted for some reason. Here is a shorter version of what I had posted.

Happy New Year, Friends! How many of you make New Year's Resolutions? Three years ago, I gave up on New Year's resolutions, and I started something new. I started to choose a word that I would focus on throughout the year that would help me to become a better person. In 2011, my word was "Positive" I was determined to have the most positive year of my life. My husband had just finished his chemo and radiation treatments and had just healed from his surgery at the end of 2010, so I was determined that 2011 would be a positive year for my family.

In 2012, my word was, "Love." I think that is pretty self-explanatory.

This year, I will have a phrase. "Letting Go!" Letting go of anything negative that may be holding me back from my full potential.

So, I ask you, my friends, do you have a word that will help you through this year? If so, please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment