Friday, January 18, 2013

January 18, 2013

DON'T WAIT TO CONTACT THOSE YOU LOVE!
YOU MAY WAKE UP ONE DAY AND IT MIGHT BE TOO LATE.



This past year has taught me a valuable life lesson. That lesson is not to wait till tomorrow to contact people I love, because I found out the hard way that tomorrow is sometimes too late. In 2012, I lost two people who were very special to me. One was a treasured friend and the other was my sister-in-law. On both occasions, I had a foreboding feeling that I needed to contact them, but each time I said, "No, I will wait till tomorrow." Each time, tomorrow was too late. I found out the very next days that my loved ones had passed on to the other side. For three years now, I have been trying to get people to understand that tomorrow is never promised. Contact those you love and do it today! Tomorrow might be too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment