Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January 16, 2013

JUST BECAUSE THINGS IN YOUR LIFE MAY LOOK BLEAK AT THE PRESENT MOMENT, DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOUR LIFE WILL STAY THAT WAY FOREVER!
Some Things are Just a Temporary Inconvenience!
Not Forever!
Have Faith That The Light Will Shine Again One Day Real Soon!


Are you facing a difficult situation in your life at the present time? Do you not know what you are going to do or who you are going to turn to? Do you feel like everything you do just isn't enough? Well, my friend, I have to admit that my own family has been going through similar situations now for the past three years. Just when we get over one hurdle, we are then faced with another one. However, the one reminder I need to tell myself daily is that most of these circumstances are only temporary inconveniences. Things in my family's life may look really bleak and dismal at the present time, but I have to have faith that things will turn around for the better for my family one day real soon. The light will shine on us again one day real soon!

The one thing that helps me to get through each of my days is to remember that I am truly blessed! I am thankful for so many things in my life; however, the "things" I am thankful and grateful for the most are not "things." They are the two people whom I love the most in the world, and they are my husband and son! Another lesson I have learned over the last three years is that I can no longer look at the "big picture" of my life. The best way for me to look at my life is on a day-to-day basis. As long as I have what I need for the day is enough. If I looked too far ahead, it would be enough to drive a person insane.

As my family is now facing a new struggle, I am trusting God that everything will be okay! The one thing in life that is constant is change, and our bleak situation will soon evolve into a brighter tomorrow! Faith will see us through the darkness, and we will become stronger because of the temporary struggles we have been facing. No negative circumstance lasts forever, so learn to see the light that today has to offer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment